Casio Pathfinder altimeter / multi function watch
Used by pilots worldwide, the pathfinder has many useful functions for paramotorists and cross country pilots. These functions include an altimeter, barometric pressure display, digital compass, Sunrise, Sunset time display, solar-powered battery-recharging, and lots more. It will replace your normal everyday watch, so you’ll never have to worry about forgetting it when you go flying!
- Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkelling, but not scuba diving