Paramotoring the essential guide by Dean Eldridge
Paramotoring: The Essential Guide is for pilots who want to know more about the skill, art and pleasure of flying a paramotor, also known as a powered paraglider.
It is packed with the latest information on techniques and equipment, with contributions from some of the best instructors and pilots in the world.
It draws on real-world experience from across the sport of paramotoring, all brought together in one easy-to-read book illustrated with clear diagrams and superb photography.
Professionally edited and produced, it includes:
• Over 50 chapters to help you become a better pilot
• Full-colour photos and illustrations
• Straightforward explanations of the technology involved
• Expert basic advice: from how to hold the brakes to nailing your launches every time
• Essential intermediate knowledge: leaving the airfield, planning your first cross country flights, flying with others, managing out-landings, buying secondhand equipment, explanations of theory and more
• Advanced techniques including: slalom flying, trikes, tandem, flying cross country and more
• ‘How to’ chapters on understanding and maintaining your engine
• Hundreds of tips to help you get the most out of your flying