Telescopic Fuel Check Mirror For Cross Country Flights
It’s impossible to turn around and check your fuel level on most paramotors, and it can be hard to gauge how much fuel you have left in your tank. When you head off on longer cross country flights a lot of guess work is involved. Carrying a telescopic fuel check mirror in your harness pocket makes it a breeze!
- Large 1-1/2 x 2-1/2-inch mirror helps you see hidden areas
- Twin bright-white LEDs illuminate deep, dark recesses for ultimate visibility
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable hollow shaft telescopes from 11 to 30 inches
- Comfortable handle has a soft, nonslip rubber grip for sure control
- Uses two CR2032 button cell batteries (included)