Noise Cancelling Radio Headset | Specially designed for paramotoring
Use this headset if you’re building your own helmet with comms. See my helmet post with build instructions HERE.
- Headset based in 3M PELTOR 101 earmuffs, with noise cancelling microphone.
- Spiral and shielded cable to prevent interference’s, with specific connector depend on the model of your radio (walkie) included in the price.
- PTT (Button Push to Talk) wide and responsive with silver contacts and constant pressure for optimal functioning.
- These hulls are especially dedicated to paramotor pilots thanks to their light weight, their weight and their reduced price.
- Screw on helmet system Latest generation anti-noise shell Hull locking and unlocking system Filter perfectly engine noise Kenwood compatible radio equipment (optional) Spiral cable of professional quality. Flexible microphone rod Hull mounted transmit button left and right Microphone with high noise attenuation Connectors Kenwood by default
The “YISHENG”brand series headsets are dedicated to paramotor pilots who need to communicate by radio but who do not joke with the health of their ears. They can, in option, be converted into a paramotor headset (integrated radio system). These hulls are especially dedicated to paramotor pilots thanks to their light weight, their weight and their reduced price. On the radio system side, particular care was taken in the selection of components, their compatibility with the paramotor activity and their installation in the noise protection shells. To complete our range of products for ppg flying and following repeated requests from our dealers, we are now also offering headset for communication to be supplied with and without the Free Air Com helmet. The headset is based is on ear piece from Peltor to insure highest quality transmission and best noise reduction. One of the only communication headset specially designed for paramotor, high level noisy environments. This headset guarantees high performance clear communication with long transmission range The headset communication is PTT activated. Unlike the competition, it has push to talk buttons (PTT) on both left and right ear muffs, allowing for maximum freedom when flying. The ear muffs can be clicked firmly locked on the ears for maximum noise reduction, or if on the ground can be wide open without need to remove the helmet. The headset can be supplied assembled on Free Air Com or separately, ready to install on helmet (compatible with most paramotor helmets on the market) We use only the finest headsets, and we mount them perfectly onto the helmet. We can apply the electronic apparatus for any type of radio equipment, including the professional headsets. The advantages of wearing a headset fixed to the helmet the ear cups can be flipped upwards or aside quickly and easily on the ground you can thus hear normally in the air you can ventilate your ears whenever you like.