Paramotor Goggles / eye protection
These goggles are perfect for paramotoring. They’ll prevent eyes watering, and soreness, and they’re also UV protective. Great for both summer and winter flying, but highly recommended for colder temperatures, or low flying when bugs can end up in your eyes.
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold, with discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Optically correct injection-molded dual Plutonite lens material with F3 Anti-fog coating that provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit